Image Map

Monday, December 24, 2012

Wedding Ring Bling!!!

 Some very exciting things happening for the FRUGAL GIRLS this year!  There's going to be another WEDDING!  I couldn't be MORE excited for Melissa and Rob!  I love them both!  Rob secretly planned to have all of their closest friends and family meet at the beautiful Gaylord Palms Resort in Orlando so he could pop the big question in front of all their loved ones!  It was perfect!  Way to go Rob!  He also did an amazing job on picking out the ring... it is breath taking!  Matt and I were so excited and honored to be part of this special moment for two of our best friends!  Oh and I forgot to mention the most important part... SHE SAID YES!  Now the frugal girls are in the midst of planning TWO weddings in the upcoming year!  So exciting!  Here's some pics from our oh-so-exciting day...
 
 

OH MY WORD! Take a look at that BLING!
 



The newly engaged couple featured with thier adorable Mr. and Mrs. champagne flutes (compliments of yours truly hahaha)!  The glasses were designed by our good friend Katie, over at Katie's Kreationz, you can find her and her amazing work on etsy and pinterest.


Such an amazing day!  I can't express enough how unbelievably excited I am for two of my best friends!  I love this time of year!!!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Melissa! The flutes are too cute!!...Marriage is wonderful! I love being married to my best friend!
    Christy
    Mrs. Christy’s Leaping Loopers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Christy! Both of us are thrilled! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for you Melissa! Let the planning begin! You're going to make such a beautiful,happy bride!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...